Accelerated PMP® Exam Prep Course (4 days)
Location: LONDON 15th - 18th July 2019
Length: 35 Contact Hours Cost: £1,895 + VAT
This intensive four day course is designed to completely prepare you for the PMP® exam in a fun and effective manner
In addition to unique games and activities, there are exercises designed specifically to increase both learning and knowledge retention, giving you the knowledge you need to pass the exam in only four days.
Materials utilized in this class include Rita’s entire "PMP® Exam Prep System” (retail value £275) comprising:
- PM FASTrack® Cloud - Online PMP® Exam Simulation ( 12 months)
- Hot Topics flashcards
- PMP® Exam Prep Book
This course is offered in both public and onsite versions.
If you are interested in hosting an onsite course, please contact us.
Course Learning Objectives
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Pass the PMP® Exam offered by the Project Management Institute, with full confidence
- Identify gaps in your knowledge that may hurt you on the exam
- Be more comfortable with the types of questions you will see on the exam
- Use tips to pass the exam that have been used successfully by thousands of people
- Design your personalized test taking strategy
Why Take This Course?
Imagine what the class designed by Rita Mulcahy PMP, one of the world’s experts on the PMP® exam, might be like. Why should you take our Accelerated prep class?
- There is no study required after this class. You will be ready to sit for the exam on the very next day.
- Whereas others spend days walking you through the inputs and outputs of the PMBOK® Guide, we will show you how to understand them in only minutes.
- You will take computerized exam simulations in class, SO YOU WILL KNOW you are ready to sit for the exam-and you will have evidence to prove it.
- You will utilize the best-selling materials available to pass the PMP® exam-including Rita’s book, PMP® Exam Prep. You will also gain access to study materials not otherwise available to the general public.
- You will learn topics that are on the exam but are NOT in the PMBOK® Guide, as well as, reasons why others fail the exam and how to avoid these critical mistakes.
- You will understand how to analyze and answer the most difficult questions on the exam, and quickly tackle situational questions that seemingly have more than one correct answer.
- You will discover what you know, as well as what you do NOT know, and receive help filling your knowledge gaps.
- Submit your application to PMI to take the exam AND get a test date immediately after the class completes. The best way to prepare and submit your application is to do so online at PMI’s website.
- Complete our pre-course JumpStart e-learning course, providing up to four extra hours of material to help those who wish to get a jump start on their learning. This program includes additional work on the key topics of Scheduling and Procurement Management. You will also have access to JumpStart for 90 days after the class ends.
- Overview of the exam:
- How to study and create a study plan
- Tricks for memorizing formulas
- Tricks to help you understand how the PMP® questions are written
- Tricks for shortening your study time
- Tricks for taking the exam
- Reasons people fail the exam and how to make sure you do not do the same
- Exercises to help you understand, memorize and conceptualize the information you need to know
- Understanding PMI-isms
- Detailed coverage of:
- The process of project management
- The framework of project management
- Integration management
- Scope management
- Schedule management
- Cost management
- Quality management
- Resource management
- Communications management
- Risk management
- Procurement management
- Stakeholder management
- Professional responsibilities
- PMP® Exam Simulations
- Identify gaps in your knowledge and develop a personalised study plan
- Work with our online PMP® exam simulation PM FASTrack® Cloud