PMP Exam Prep Course (2 days)
Location: Call for details
Length: 16 Contact Hours (PDU’s) Cost:£795 + VAT
This accelerated learning course is designed to help you prepare for the PMP Exam-and gain the most understanding of project management with the least amount of study. Developed by Rita Mulcahy, this course is designed to decrease your after-class study time from hundreds of hours to less than forty.
Unique features of this course include games, exercises, case studies and other tools to help you understand the concepts necessary to pass the PMP exam.
Materials utilized in this class include Rita’s entire "PMP Exam Prep System” comprising PM FASTrack® PMP® Exam Simulation software , Hot Topics flashcards and the PMP® Exam Prep Book. (retail value £275), plus other materials not available to the general public.
This course is offered in both public and onsite versions.
If you are interested in hosting an onsite course, please contact us.
Unique features of this course include games, contests, case studies, exercises and other tools to help you understand-not memorize-the material. This course will also assist you in finding and documenting the gaps in your knowledge, so you can leave the class knowing exactly what you know, and exactly what you need to work on prior to sitting for the exam.
By the end of this course you will:
- Have focused training on areas where students have the most difficulty with the current exam.
- Have the latest information from over 19 years of experience helping thousands of project managers pass the exam
- Be ready to take the exam – this is a preparation and review course
- Have learned "what you don’t know”
- Develop a personalised study plan to help reduce your follow on study time to less than 40 hours
- Be so close to passing the exam!
Why Take This Course?
- Study Time Only 40 hours of study or less needed after this course. That is 70% less study than is usually necessary with other courses.
- Retention Students recently scored an incredible average 83.25% on a sample PMP® exam after taking this course, before they even began studying.
- Materials and Extras RMC Project Management offers students a comprehensive system of products. These materials include the best-selling book PMP® Exam Prep by Rita Mulcahy, PM FASTrack® Exam Simulation Software, and Hot Topics flashcards (or audio CD version). Also included in this course are materials not available to the general public.
- Instruction This course uses accelerated learning techniques. Project managers who are also expert trainers teach our courses! We hear, "This was the best class I have EVER attended on ANY topic!”
- Experience RMC is not a newcomer to PMP® exam prep training. We have helped thousands of people get ready for the exam over the last 20 years.
- Submit your application to PMI to take the exam AND get a test date immediately after the class completes. The best way to prepare and submit your application is to do so online at PMI’s website.
- Review your basic project management training materials. If you have not had a basic course in project management that you were satisfied with or if you do not know the items in the course prerequisites section.
- Complete the mandatory JumpStart e-learning course. RMC is excited to offer a free website with this class, offering up to four extra hours of material to help those who wish to get a jump start on their learning. This program includes additional mandatory work on the topic of Procurement. Reviewing this material prior to class will be a BIG HELP in making sure you are not left behind during class. You will also have access to JumpStart for 90 days after the class ends.
- Overview of the exam:
- How to study and create a study plan
- Tricks for memorizing formulas
- Tricks to help you understand how the PMP® questions are written
- Tricks for shortening your study time
- Tricks for taking the exam
- Reasons people fail the exam and how to make sure you do not do the same
- Exercises to help you understand, memorize and conceptualize the information you need to know, right in class, including those dreaded formulas
- Understanding PMI® -isms
- Detailed coverage of:
- The process of project management
- The framework of project management
- Integration management
- Scope management
- Time management
- Cost management
- Quality management
- Human resources management
- Communications management
- Risk management
- Procurement management
- Stakeholder management
- Professional responsibilities
Please email for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org